Southern California is a sunny region of the United States, known as the capital of cinema, avant-garde, innovative cuisine and family recreation. Every year, millions of eager visitors flock to Southern California to explore its beaches, mountains, cities and theme parks.
For families with children, a stay in the Golden State often includes visiting one or more theme parks in the area. It must be said that Southern California excels in this area.
California: one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world
From its famous coastline to its vast mountainous hinterland where the Sierra Nevada granite peaks rise, California is the promise of an exceptional holiday in the Golden State.
A place so vast and varied can satisfy all tastes and makes you want to come back again and again. Sunny beaches and surfers attacking the waves, dazzling cities where culture and entertainment radiate, extraordinary parks and panoramas not to be missed under any circumstances.
California is an incomparable destination. Explore theme parks that make kids and adults dream, or enjoy world-class cuisine and wines. Whether you admire California from the balcony of a five-star hotel or from your tent, you will simply be amazed.
The must-see places
Once you arrive at San Francisco or Los Angeles Airport, you can rent a car and go on a road trip to discover these wonders!
- Joshua Tree National Park, the perfect destination for those who love trekking. The landscape is also unique for photo shootings.
- San Francisco, California's must-see, San Francisco is ideal for nightlife lovers. For shopping too, this is the place to visit. Charming and intoxicating, San Francisco is ideal for families.
- Lake Tahoe, remnant of the ice age, this lake is one of the largest of this Earth. Just for that, a visit is necessary. However, not only that the lake is also lined with breathtaking scenery. All around the lake all year long, there are different sorts of water activities for the whole family.
- Point Reyes National Seashore, just for the view, this spot is to visit. You will surely take unique pictures in this place. The beach of this place is more heavenly than anywhere else. And for lovers of whales, these majestic creatures pass by the region once a year.
- Yosemite National Park is known for its stunning granite cliffs, attractive waterfalls, giant sequoia trees, and animal and plant diversity.
- The Death Valley, Sand has never been more incredible than at Death Valley. And this originality is worth its name. A visit with a camera, this desert landscape is the only one of the kind in the world and is part of the charm of California.
A tip for saving money
When traveling, flights and hotels are a big part of the budget. And saving on these points will allow you to have more money for activities and restaurants.
And for a good holidays plan, there is eDreams, the travel booking site par excellence. eDreams will offer you the best choices for you flights and hotels all around the world. Depending on your needs and your budget, you will find your happiness.